You can set this frequency to be anything from 15 minutes to hourly and as a redundant feature, manually.
When you set fetch for 15 minutes, the app will automatically check for new emails in the background every 15 minutes. Manual is where you open the app and manually refresh to check for new email. Unless you pull-down to refresh, the mail app will not check for new email, and therefore, not notify you. So what to do if you stopped receiving notifications from Gmail or any mail that you have setup? If you use the official Gmail app, push notifications are part of the app although technically, push works more like that of Exchange ActiveSync.
iPhone X - Gmail no longer gets pushed. | MacRumors Forums
It is highly recommended that you use this official app instead of using fetch on the Mail app. How-to iOS iOS 7.
Dhvanesh Adhiya. All you need to do is install the app and you can access email.
- Google's push Gmail changes surprise new iPhone buyers, Apple store reps!
- How to make your phone's Gmail notifications much, much better!
- How to Get Gmail Push Notifications on iPhone?
- How to Set Up Push Gmail in iPhone Mail!
- How to Get Gmail Push Notifications on iPhone;
- Gmail Push Notifications Not Working - Apple Community.
- 3g phone without camera india.
However this comes as a additional cost to storage to use a third-party app. But if the storage permits then Gmail app for iOS is the best way. No setup is required to access push notifications for Gmail.
- About the Author;
- Step 1: Decide what emails should notify you!
- Your Answer?
- Change email notifications!
- Get notified for important emails.
Kolab Community Hub. Register Login.
Also See: Fair Warning: This will make inbox management of your Gmail account from the desktop very bad. Follow the setup there.
It may take a while to verify. The Gmail server should be on.
Kolab Community Hub
To set up receiving mail, just set your Gmail to forward all messages to your iCloud address. Google will send a confirmation message to your iCloud email to make sure you want the forwarded messages. Then hit save changes. I know, I know. I get it.